What kind of vision doctor should I see?

I went to Walmart for an eye exam since I had complaints of slight double vision. It definitely hasn’t gotten any better, if not worse, since then. This was months ago. I’m able to describe it as vision ghosting and it gets slightly better when I squint. When this is happening I also get tons of starbursts and glare. Their best guess is that I am overwearing my contact lens but it doesn’t add up. I wore glasses for about a week straight and it didn’t really get any better or worse. Night driving is very tough now. I also noticed the problem was way more pronounced when I had my eyes dilated. I went to a retina specialist and they told me everything they can see is fine so I got referred to another specialist who also said everything looks fine. I’m not sure where to go and what to do. This is seriously affecting my quality of life at this point. I’m 22 years old and I just want to see properly. No family history of any eye issues so I am lost. Where do I go from here?

submitted by /u/benrayy
[link] [comments]