What is this called? Flickering light in peripheral vision moving from dark room to lit room or vice versa. Also constant flickering when in a room with certain lights.

I do have a little bit of astigmatism and wear glasses. All my other 3 siblings suffer from best disease.

I also have floaters.

Neurologist I’m currently seeing seemed to brush it off when I mentioned this to him.

Can’t seem to find anything googling this. I wouldn’t describe it as a flash more like flickering.

Thank you

submitted by /u/Wander3
[link] [comments]