optometrist or ophthalmologist?

Hello guys,

I'm currently 18 and since I was a kid I've always had this severe eyelid problem where the normal eye has a double eyelid where the other eye droops so bad that it often only appears as a single eyelid. should I be seeing an optometrist or an ophthalmologist? Thanks so much

submitted by /u/luckystrike826
[link] [comments]